Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun.

We had some friends over for Halloween. It was a very chill night: pizza, Wallace & Gromit Curse of the Wererabbit, and terrorizing trick-or-treaters.

Jay's best friend Chris would run to the door whenever the bell rang and seriously mess with the little kids. It was very entertaining to watch. The best was when he opened the door to 2 boys, maybe 10 or 12 years old. When they said Trick or treat, Chris responded with: "So to get some candy you have to do a trick, huh?? Okay, then do a trick!"
The two boys stood there confused for a sec, then one turns and punches the other one in the face!!!!! Muahahahahahaha!! HILARIOUS!!!! We gave them both a handful of candy. That was a very creative trick.

The only other thing I remember was falling asleep on the couch and then waking up to Jay spraying canned air in my face with everyone else laughing. Jerks.

What a fun night. We are so immature. I love it.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love canned air! And just so you know, your Christmas Tree costume is seriously my favorite Halloween costume I have ever seen. That was awesome! I wish I had a picture!

Kris said...

I have agree with Jen... the Christmas Tree is the best ever. But here is my question. What did we do on Halloween from let's say eighth grade to tenth? I remember Junior and Senior Year... but it's killing me. We never dressed up for school did we? ALL my students dressed up and I just don't remember anyone doing that, and I figure you would remember better than anyone...

Stephani said...

You would have been an even better Christmas Tree this year - a little round - or should I say full! J/K Sounds like a fun night!

Jordan said...

I'm so glad that you had fun. Chris is always a blast!
How did the recipe go??