Monday, March 16, 2009

More Topher!

Topher's taking a nap for a sec so I thought I'd post a few more pics. It's so amazing being a mommy!!! I definitely recommend it!


My brother Scott and my mom holding Topher. Topher was crying and fussy so Uncle Scott decided to bust out his guitar.



My friends and Alpha Phi sisters Lisa and Natalie stopped by for a visit to see Topher. Love these girls!!



Jay took this close up of Topher. I think he was only about a week old.



Proud daddy holding sleeping Topher. What cute boys I have in my life!



Topher smiling after his first bath ever. What a cutie!
P.S. Hooded towels are THE BEST!



Topher in his "Hugh Hefner Leisure Suit" as Jay likes to call it. I think the little teddy bear ears are adorable!!!

3 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

CUTE!!! You are the BEST for bringing treats to me and my class! You get the best friend of the year award! :) I promise to come visit you soon!

Stephani said...

Everyone needs a "Hugh Hefner Leisure suit" - too cute! Alayna and I are excited that Topher gets to come play with us pretty soon!!

Unknown said...

Could he look more like Jay? He's so dang cute!