...good.
I have some cute pics but I'm too lazy to get them off my camera. Maybe another day.
I have 27 kids. I'm not one to stereotype kids, but if I were I would say I have one class clown, one know-it-all, one constant teacher suck up, three that never ever shut their mouths, and two shady troublemakers. Other than that they're pretty well-behaved. Academically pretty low, but that's the entire 6th grade. Besides, that just means we've got a lot of work to do.
I'm happy. Things are good. I'm still bummed about not staying home with Topher, but I really do love teaching so I'm okay with it all.
Sorry this is a lame post but just wanted to say I've survived my first 2 weeks of school and everything is great.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
School is...
Posted by ashley at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad to hear you survived the first couple of weeks of school!
So just a hunch, if I was being stereotyped, I would be the kid who never shuts their mouth?
A hunch, eh? I'd say that is a wee bit stronger than just a hunch. I'd say it's basically FACT!
Post a Comment