...the kind that people actually read and comment on.
As I check my friends' blogs, it seems as if every blog they've ever written has tons of comments.
So I wonder.... why do mine not get comments? Am I not a good blogger? Are my stories not comment-worthy? Do I not have enough friends around to read my blog? Or does anyone actually read these things at all?
Hmm. Of course this is ridiculously shallow and radiates my need for peer acceptance, but...
... let this be the test.
Go ahead, reader.
Comment.
I dare you.
I double dog dare you.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
I wish I had one of "those" blogs...
Posted by ashley at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Hahaha, I feel the exact same way sometimes about my posts. And my apologies for not commenting very often. I am good at reading, but not so much at commenting. But for the record, I always read your blog and find it very interesting!
I read your blog all of the time. :)
I know how you feel. I read your blog as well. I'm usually trying to figure out a great response but don't want to sound stupid.
I always read your blog too - but I don't comment everytime...sorry, I'll do better - if you'll do better at commenting on mine. J/K! Know you are loved and that we care about what is going on in your life. P.S it has been a long time since you posted pics of that cute little Topher!
YAY!! I do have readers!!! Hip Hip Hooray!! I feel better already!
Andrea, I know what you mean. I usually keep my comments short and sweet cuz I am famous for sounding stupid! :)
You're right, Steph. I will comment more on your blog. And I DO need to post new Topher pics! I'll get on it!
i read EVERY single one of your posts probably within 24 hours of being posted and i love them all. you always make me laugh and it makes me miss you!
my poor excuse for being a non-commenting blog follower is that i usually jump on the computer for just a second, see there's an update, read it, and then jump off because the girls need this or that. (i hardly comment on ANY blog) when i post on my own blog its usually after midnight when the rest of my house is asleep.
i love your blog and i love you!
ps- 'marie withdrawls' can be dangerous, so watch out. you might start craving chips and salsa or other mexican chow like chimis or enchiladas - remember i'm mexican? and mesa is the new mexico.
and just for the record, i haven't used a single one of those soaps we bought since i ALREADY had a stock of them at home. when can we do it again? :)
Ya know sometimes I wonder the same. But the way I look at it, I feel like I am shopgirl... when she is writing to NY152 she felt like she is writing to an old dear friend. But I promise I read every single one of your posts... I'll comment every single time now :)
I love you!
Ashley, I TOTALLY feel the same way! I hardly get ANY comments at all! Of course, our blog isn't through blogger so that might make things a little difficult, but I, too, am seeking for some life out there. Seems like you got a good response this time!
its ok, no one reads mine either haha, well except for you of course!! :) when are you coming to cedar!?
I promise I read....even if I suck at leaving comments!
Little behind the rest of the world. I love reading your blog, along with those of pretty much everyone who commented... but I often feel that my comment would not be profound enough to compare to the blog itself. And so I keep the comments inside the peanut gallery where they belong. ;)
(and Topher is adorable!
Hey Ashley- It's Madigan from JM (In case there are tons of Madigans in your life) I just wanted to say that I feel the same way about my blog-- I think everyone does to an extent!!
Love love love the pics of Topher that got me here. Cute stuff!!
Post a Comment