Friday, December 18, 2009

Somewhat Random

When I was growing up, my big brother Scott was in a band called "Somewhat Random". Since then that has become one of my favorite phrases.

I decided I don't blog enough. Why? Because my life isn't that exciting. I keep waiting for some big important exciting event to blog about. But seriously, how long am I going to keep stalling in a blogless existence waiting for something massive and amazing to happen? I could be waiting for a long time!

So here's what I'm thinking: in an attempt to blog more often, I am going to start making my blogs short, sweet, and always "somewhat random".

You have been warned.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I look forward to the "somewhat random" blogs!

Kierst said...

I like short and random....but I still want to see your new do- maybe if I lived closer I could just see it in real life...