Topher's birthday is Wednesday, Feb. 3. However, we decided to have a party at our house in Eagle Mountain tomorrow night (Feb. 2). We invited probably 30 family and friends, I'm excited to see how many show up. We're just gonna do pizza, cake, open presents, and call it good. I have been BAKING nonstop for two days! I did a big cake, cupcakes, and a "smash cake" for Topher (which I am SOO EXCITED about!) I'll be sure to take pictures!
Then we're having another party Saturday afternoon, Feb. 6 down in Cedar. It'll just be my immediate family and a few friends. I'm really glad Topher gets to celebrate his birthday with Jay's family and my family. And all our great friends!
I can't believe my baby is turning 1. I can't believe it's been a whole year. Several times a day I ask myself, "How did this happen?!?" I really don't know where the time goes.
Happy Birthday, Topher Gopher!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Topher's Birthday Week!
Posted by ashley at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday little guy! I seriously can't believe he is already 1! Of course I also can't believe that Carter is almost 5 months. They just grow up so fast! I hope Topher's birthday week is fabulous! I wish we could be there to party!
Post a Comment