We've always been relatively healthy people... that is until this month! It seems like suddenly all these bad things keep happening! First was losing the baby which landed me in the emergency room at 4:00 am last week...
and now yesterday we took Jay to the E.R. thinking he might have had appendicitis! Yikes! He just had so much pain in his side that he could barely move!
They did a bunch of blood tests and cat-scan and all that and everything looked okay, so we went back this morning for his follow-up and they said everything still looked okay, just to take it easy for a few days and hopefully it will resolve itself.
But what is going on here!?? Neither of us have had health issues our whole lives and suddenly in one month we're averaging an ER visit almost weekly?! This needs to stop RIGHT NOW!! ARGH!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Health Problems Hittin' Hard!
Posted by ashley at 11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You poor guys! I'm SO sorry!!! I hope Jay is feeling better today.
You are the sweetest girl in the entire world to leave the ER and come to my show. I totally would have understood! Thank you for being the best friend ever!
Thanks for the nice comments about the show. I'm so glad you liked it!!! Just let me know when your kids are performing, I'll be there! :)
I'm really sorry to hear this! In my experience, everything bad happens at once, but then it's over! I hope everything is ok with you.... soon!! AOE
hey i found you on marie's blog and you already had me on here. anyway, how are things going for you? are you guys starting to feel better? let me know if there is anything i can do for you!
Post a Comment