Thursday, May 1, 2008

Don't be mad, Natalie!!

Nat gets mad at me when I don't blog for long periods of time, so I thought I'd better get on here and say something.

SOMETHING.

There you have it folks.
No but seriously, my kids finished their end of level science test today! WOOTWOOT! I think they all did pretty well too! Math and Reading are up next then we'll be done with testing! HOORAY! I hate stupid testing. I probably hate it more than my kids do.
Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Just browsing random blogs and noticed yours as you're a teacher!

Iwondered whether you were doing anything in class this week for UK Deaf Awareness Week?!

It's a great opportunity to discuss how deaf people communicate. You can even show the kids some sign language.

Meridy said...

Hey Ashley! Found your blog on Rachey's. Mine is www.merinate.blogspot.com

Hope you guys are doing better now!! I was so sad to read your last post!