Sunday, June 8, 2008

I've been MIA.

Wow. I haven't blogged on here for over a month.
I suck.
But honestly, do you even understand how completely CRAZY-BUSY the month of May is for teachers?? It's been NUTS!!
School just ended last week. Wednesday June 4 was our last day. Unfortunately I'm still going back every day to move into my new classroom. I have so much crap and I have no idea where it all came from!! I've only been teaching 3 years and by looking at my pile of teaching junk you'd think I'd been teaching 20 years!! I definitely have some downsizing to do.

What else is going on?
We went to VIVA SLC yesterday at the Gallivan Center, but it wasn't nearly as good as last years. I knew it wouldn't be. But on the upside, I'm REALLY looking forward to WARPED TOUR the end of the month. I've always wanted to see All-American Rejects, plus there's some other really good bands playing so that'll be fun.

I missed the Miss Lehi Pageant which I'm totally sad about, but the saddest part of all was that my good friend Natalie's little sister Noel was supposed to be in the pageant but got really sick and had to have emergency surgery. How bad does that suck?! You prep for a pageant for months and months and then don't even get to be in it?? Dah!! I am totally heartbroken for her. She totally would have been in the top 4 too, guaranteed. Why do bad things happen to good people? Character-builders? I don't know.

Anything else happening? Not really. Not that I can think of. Now that it's summer I should have a little more time so I'll try to blog more often.
**Not that anyone really cares about my "exciting" life. But oh well.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging! I must say, I am quite jealous that you are going to the Warped Tour. I really want to go, but it is on a Thursday here, so I would have to go in San Antonio, and I just don't know if I want to spend all that money on gas, hotel, etc. Hope your summer is going great!

Natalie Kay said...

I care about your exciting life! Thanks for the shout out to Noel.... so sad!!! It was funny because the whole time we were in the urgent care, and even the ER, we kept thinking that we'd still have time to go home, shower, and get her ready for her interview. When the doctor said that she would need surgery right away we even asked if we could come back at 11:00 that night! :)

LOVE YOU!

Kierst said...

I care too! I am glad that you are done for the summer and that hopefully it will be filled with excellent concerts...are going to the Munson & Askew wedding next weekend?

andrea said...

well hello!!! i was wondering what you've been up to!

Jordan said...

AAR is great live! I saw them at the x96 big ass show a couple years ago, thought they only played 4 songs. glad you're blogging again :)