American Idol auditions in Salt Lake City!!!
Tuesday, July 29 @ the Energy Solutions Arena!!
I am going. 100% for sure. I always said if tryouts came to Utah I'd go. Not that I expect to go far, but I just think it would be cool to go be a part of it. One more life experience. One more thing I can say that I've done. If I don't go I know I'll regret it forever.
But I don't think it would be nearly as fun of an experience if I go alone.
It would be much more fun with friends!!
Sooo.... who wants in?! Come on!! You know you want to!
Monday, June 30, 2008
American Idol... Who's coming with me?!?
Posted by ashley at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so fun! you should totally do it. just wear something bright so when they scan over the whole crowd that gathers to audition, you stand out!(this is marie by the way, not madison, i need to adjust our settings!)
Hey Ashley!
I would love to do something soon!
Please feel free to call anytime! Seriously! I want to hang out!
Hey Ashley,
I just found your blog through Andrea. You guys look so cute!
I'm happy things are going well for you!
Amber Fillmore
Post a Comment