Thursday, May 28, 2009

6th Grade Actors

Today was our class play that we've worked on for 2 months. It's a funny little version of INTO THE WOODS. And they KILLED it! It was completely awesome!

Well, there were some mistakes...
one girl ran out on stage before her turn...
one boy forgot his lines so just stood there in silence...
one boy didn't even show up today so we had to hurry and fill in his parts...
and the worst of all: one girl's pants fell down on stage!! NO JOKE!! She was so embarrassed but got over it. That's something you don't forget though. I'm sure she'll be like 40 years old and still saying, "I remember in my 6th grade play my pants fell down on stage in front of the whole school!" Aww, the memories!!

Overall it was fabulous and I'm totally proud of all my kids.

1 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

HAHA! In 7th grade I slipped and fell on stage (in front of the whole school) and all through jr high I was known as the girl who slipped and fell. Poor girl!!!

Sorry I missed it (again)! Love you!