Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Few Cute Pics *part 1*

I have a bajillion cute new pics I wanna post, but I figure I'll post a few every couple days for the next week or so. Here are today's pics, enjoy!



It's too hot to wear clothes!


I swear my kid makes the funniest faces!


His 2 year old cousin TJ "shared" his candy necklace with Topher. Problem is, Topher didn't wanna give it back!


Grandma bought this mini chair at a yard sale. The woman has become a yard sale queen!




This is definitely one of my favorites. He is such a funny little guy!



He can hold the smaller bottles fine, but he has trouble sometimes with the bigger ones.


The rocking horse Grandma brought him. He's still a bit too wobbly for it, but soon.


Oh my gosh, this was the funniest thing ever! He kept trying to attack the monkey on his swing chair. He'd grab it and try to bite it! I was laughing so hard!

4 comments:

Kierst said...

He is way cute and is filling out- you must be trying to make sure he is no longer "underweight" :)

Aimee said...

Cute! I can't believe how quick he's growing. I need to get an updated picture for the ward directory!
Ashley Ann, huh? That's pretty. I'll tell my sister that it's a well accepted name. :)
Aimee

A.S.H.L.E.Y said...

um cutest baby ever award :) love your photos girl!

Meridy said...

He's cute!