I decided it would be a good idea to only let my friends read my blog. I worry that since I often blog about teaching, that someday I'm going to write something that will offend others/get me fired/etc. etc.
I just spent half an hour writing an awesome, detailed blog about something bad that happened to me this week at school. But then I erased it because I realized that if a parent came searching and found my blog and read it, I could really get in trouble.
AND I HATE THAT I HAVE TO CENSOR MY OWN BLOG!!!
I should feel free to write whatever I want to!!! Without worrying about "getting in trouble" or whatnot!!!
So, friends, if you want to still be able to read this, please let me know ASAP.
As of next Friday, Nov. 13, my blog will become locked down.
You can comment on this, hit me up on facebook, or email me at ashley_dixon@hotmail.com.
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Yep, I'm going private, too.
Posted by ashley at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
You better add me!
I'm in. :)
Me...griffith.jen@gmail.com
of course we want in as well. but can you do it with dan's email?
danielskinner11@gmail.com
we do everything with blogger through his email.
thanks!
miss you!!
sheriwx at hotmail
Sad that you're going private, I rarely check the private ones because they aren't on the blog feed. :(
add me- daniellewootton@gmail.com
ronnielainelarsen@gmail.com
I think the same thing all the time... but I can't bring myself to go private. kristinparson@hotmail.com
anderson.andyshaw@yahoo.com
Thanks!
do I really need to ask? Of course I want to read your blog!
jargon_de@hotmail.com
:)
add us!!!!!!
gundersonrachelle@hotmail.com
Me too - steph.june.brown@gmail.com
Post a Comment