A few weeks ago I heard a contest on the radio...
http://www.my995fm.com/pages/99daychallenge/
So I entered. In my entry form I wrote about how we just spent all our money for Jay to have gastric lapband surgery and how he's lost 40 pounds since November and I've only lost like 4!! About how I'd love to go to the gym but we don't have the money and how I'm jealous of all the attention Jay is getting for his weight loss and how I have some catching up to do, etc. etc.
I know there were at least 60 people who entered... they were going to pick 5 men and 5 women.
And guess what??
I GOT THE PHONE CALL TODAY FROM THE RADIO STATION!!!!
I'M IN!!!! Wooohooooo!!!!
I am so flipping excited!!! So I automatically win a year membership to Golds Gym and a duffel bag full of stuff. Then if I have the "biggest transformation" (a.k.a. get the most votes!) after 99 days when they post my before and after pics, I win a trip to Florida!!!!!!
I go in to the radio station Thursday to meet the other 9 contestants, get interviewed, learn all the rules/deadlines, and take "before" pictures. Then comes 99 days of intense working out, eating right, and changing my physical appearance!!!!
Did I mention I'm FREAKING EXCITED?!?!?! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Wish me luck!
I'll be sure to keep you posted all along the way!!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
99 Day Challenge!!!
Posted by ashley at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so awesome that you won! Good luck, you will do great!
How exciting is that!! Good luck!
Post a Comment