I went to the radio station last Thursday to take "before pictures". I am the biggest girl in the competition! I couldn't believe it! I actually think that's a good thing for me, because I'll be able to make a really drastic transformation and my AFTER pic will be amazing and maybe that will help me get more votes and win the Florida trip!!!
To see all the "before" pics of the ten contestants, go here:
http://www.my995fm.com/pages/99daychallenge/
I'm the very last picture. Not very flattering, but it's my "before" pic so it's not supposed to be cute! My "after" pic is the one that counts!
Guys, I am SOOOO EXCITED!! I went to the gym yesterday morning and worked out, and signed up to meet my trainer Monday morning at 5:30!! You all know that I am NOT a morning person at all, but somehow this competition has made me be able to overcome it! I know it's only day 3, and I still have 96 more to go, so hopefully I'll still be this enthusiastic the whole way through.
Sunday, March 28, 2010
99 Day Challenge Top Ten "Before" Pics!
Posted by ashley at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck, Ash! You can do it!!
Good for you! I have been getting up at 5:00 too and going to the gym before work- it's hard but I kind of like it..hopefully we'll both get used to it!
Post a Comment