Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blogging takes time and energy...


...and lately I haven't had either of those. Sorry it's been so long. Life is good. Topher is learning new words everyday; so far he's really good with mama, dada, uh-oh, nanana (banana), and he's close to getting the word up.

We've been out of town for the last three weekends, so my house is a mess, we have no clean laundry, but we've had lots of fun!

We spent Easter weekend in Cedar and St. George...
We spent last weekend in Mesquite for the Sigma Nu White Rose Formal (leaving Topher overnight for the first time ever, and I didn't even cry!)
We spent this weekend in Spanish Fork...

It's good to be home.

School is in the busy-freakedoutteacher-phase, so who knows when I'll have time to jump on here again, but just know that no news is good news and all is fine.

I've taken a bajillion cute pics lately; I'll post more someday. But for now, enjoy the cute one of us with the Easter Bunny.

2 comments:

skinners said...

thank you for the update!!! cute cute cute!

Kris said...

will you please post some pictures!!! I wanna see your hard work! Im so excited for ya!