Tomorrow is officially the last day of my 99 day weight loss challenge!! I have to be at the radio station at 10am to take my "after" picture!! I can't believe how fast the 99 days flew by! Sometime soon they'll post everyone's pics online and open voting to the public for a week. I will let you all know when and how to vote. I would LOVE to get the most votes and win the Florida trip, but even if I don't, I've already won something awesome... I fit into my college clothes again! I'm down 25 pounds!!! I about cried today when I tried on a pair of shorts that were three sizes smaller than what I've previously been wearing and THEY FIT!!! WOOOOOO!!!! I still have like 20 more pounds to go before I'm at my goal, but I feel like I have accomplished so much over the 99 days and will just keep on going! Anyway, so I'm pretty nervous right now. Searching my closet. Trying on EVERYTHING. Trying to find something that makes me look super skinny from every angle. I am exhausted, thinking I'll just go to bed and see what looks good in the morning. WISH ME LUCK!!!! Send some good picture vibes!
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
WAY TO GO!!!! i am seriously SO impressed. let us know when the voting starts... you deserve the trip!
Post a Comment