Wednesday, July 7, 2010

VOTE for me!!!!! PLEASE!!!!

My 99 Day Challenge is over, and now it's time to vote!!! They have actually narrowed it down from 10 people to 3!!! It's just me and two guys!!! I have a one in three chance of winning the trip to Florida!!!

But now it's all up to you, my friends. Go to http://www.my995fm.com/pages/99daychallenge/ to view the before and after pics and vote!!! Voting starts July 8 and ends July 18!

Friends, I love you and appreciate all your support throughout this entire journey. Could you do me a huge favor? Could you help me spread the word? Tell your friends, family, neighbors, strangers at Walmart, whatever! Post on Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Blogs, emails, anything!!! I'll take all the votes I can get! Thanks!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Of course I would vote for you anyway, because you are my friend, but I just thought I would tell you that you look, by far, the best of the three. Really, honestly. You look awesome!! Nice work!