*I just finished BREAKING DAWN. I don't know how I feel about the ending. Sort of anti-climatic for me. The highlight of the ending was Garrett's speech, totally awesome. Overall I completely loved the book. I cried, I laughed, I gasped, I cried, I cheered, I worried, I cried... Oh, and I cried. Fabulous.
*I'm just over 16 weeks pregnant now. I want to feel the baby move so badly, but I have a feeling I'm gonna have to suck it up and be patient. With all the crap that comes with pregnancy (fatigue, morning sickness, dizziness, and stretch marks just to name a few), it could always be worse... one thing is certain: I'm glad I've got a human baby inside me instead of a vampire.
*We've been watching the Olympics, mostly swimming, gymnastics, and beach volleyball. Those effing Chinese gymnast girls are SOOO underage. It makes me angry to watch them win medals. Oh sure, let's give the gold to a 13-year-old chinese cheater instead of the USA girls. Grrrrr.
*I have to go back to school next week and I'm kinda freaking out. I'm not ready!!! The official first day of school is August 25, only a week and a half away. What the H happened to summer?
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Random Babbling.
Posted by ashley at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
One of these days I will catch up with everyone on the whole Twilight thing. I am still working on New Moon! I have just had a really hard time getting into the books for some reason. Ray and I are so mad about the little Chinese cheaters. He doesn't even want to watch anymore. Hopefully tonight the USA will kick their butts.
ash,
about the whole baby thing, with my first i didn't feel her move until 22 weeks, you could be different and feel him or her sooner than that. it all takes time.
I totally agree with your comment on Twilight! I was expecting all the people to leave the Volturi and then still have a huge fight. Hmm, oh well. I also thought that a lot of the book dragged on, that they were just going in circles a lot of the time. The book could have been 400 pages EASY.
I know what you mean about school starting, too. I have already been working for 3 weeks (I am in year round school). It totally sucks. Summer was WAYYYYY too short! Do you work for Jordan School District (Did I already ask you that?)
Anyhoo- I am so excited about you being preggers! Keep us updated on everything! CONGRATS!
I love all the fake swearing in your blog! I'm glad you liked (okay, loved) Breaking Dawn. I told you to read it. Tell Jay I'm still not done with The Host. I've been crazy busy and have spent over 50 hours at my school this week!!! I start this coming Monday. 33 fifth graders!
Sorry! I did finish it...been kinda busy but I am gonna blog about it in just a minute! I kinda agree with you about the end of it though!
how is my pregnant friend ashley? i am so sad i probably won't see you while i am in utah. i have pretty much been confined to cedar, which is great, but i can't see you! i am sure you are looking cute pregnant - and i know what you mean about wanting to feel the baby move. for me that always finalizes it - like ok, this is really happening. although my babies never stop moving and it starts to drive me crazy! hope things are going well and if you happen to make it down to cedar this weekend let me know!! love ya!
Oh what a fun thing to be pregnant. I don't think I felt Alana and knew it was her until at least 22-24 weeks. But there were little flutters that I made myself believe were her starting at 18 weeks. :) The funniest thing is when you're reading to your students, resting the book on your belly, and he/she kicks the book.
Post a Comment