Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm PREGNANT.

No joke. It's for real.

I'm knocked up.

HOORAY!!!

I can't believe I held out this long without telling anyone! But after the unfortunate experience we had last time we thought it'd be best to wait as long as possible before breaking the news.

I'm 15 weeks along and due January 27. We're ecstatic and terrified.

We find out if it's a boy or a girl the first of September. I'm thinking it's a girl, but Jay prays twice a day for a boy. Either way we're pretty happy campers.

We heard the heart beat last week which was awesome.
I'm starting to get a big preggo belly which is pretty freaky.
And life is good.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!
Now I can add you to my "Friends who are pregnant and have blogs" list! :D

CONGRATS!!

My life in a blog said...

Yay! I am also so happy for you! Hope you enjoy being preggo! You're due about the same time I was last year. It's a good time to have a baby! Hope everything goes great! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!

andrea said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited for you guys! we wish you all the best!

Natalie Kay said...

Again, I'm so FREAKING happy for you! I can't wait! I think it's a girl too, but funny that Jay prays not once, but twice a day for a boy. Funny! Will you please post belly update pictures every so often?!


P.S. I almost started this comment saying, "YAY!" but then I noticed that everyone else already did that. :)

Chelsea said...

CONGRATS! I'm so happy and excited for you!

RonElaine said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! We are due Dec 23rd - so just before you! Must have had a cold few weeks earlier this spring since I know a whole bunch of people due in Dec/Jan. We look forward to updates. I always love getting my baby belly since it's so freakin' awesome! Especially once you feel the baby rolling around, it just makes everything seem so real.

Sheri said...

Wohoo!!! Congratulations!!! You are going to have a darling baby, and you're gonna be a rocking mom!

Meridy said...

Congrats!!! Good job ;)

Stephani said...

We are so happy for you! You will be great parents! Congratulations! I can't wait to see your belly!