I am listening to The Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog right now.
I hate laundry. Seriously. It's never ending. Washing & drying it isn't the problem; putting it away when it's done is.
My dog is so cool. He eats my shoes and throws up on our carpet and hides things under the bed... geez I love him so much.
Baby is moving every day now. It's the coolest feeling on Earth. He's still not strong enough to feel him from the outside... hopefully soon.
Speaking of baby, ready for names? Some of our ideas (and by "our" I mean MINE!) include Jay Christopher Dixon (I'd call him Topher) and Zachary Evan Dixon (Zac). I keep telling Jay to come up with more names but he's a slacker. He's come up with one name: Killer Instinct. How awesome is that?? Hi, my name is Killer Instinct Dixon. Heaven help me.
Jay got a new job, he'll start in 2 weeks. It's still with Sherwin Williams, now he'll be the Sales Rep for the entire Utah County area. Some job perks include a cell phone, a car, and unlimited gas!!! Woohoo!! A step up the Sherwin ladder!! We're stoked!
School is going good. I have 28 really cool kids. A couple trouble makers, but still funny kids and nothing I can't handle.
What else? I guess I'm done. Shoot, that means I have to go fold laundry. Blah.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
A couple randoms...
Posted by ashley at 6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha ha ha ha - Killer Instinct - that's FABULOUS.
We're still working on picking out the name....
hey ash, im making my blog private. will you email me your email? thanks! lindsbanks@gmail.com
p.s. congrats on the little fella!
Topher all the way! I am partial because of my brother Chris, but the name is a winner either way. And about babies moving - it drives me CRAZY! Am I a horrible mom for saying that? I swear it makes my kind of freak out, or get claustophobic (spell check) when our baby won't stop. She moves all the time, and she's getting to big for that. I swear people can see my belly move from across the room! But I am glad you like it. And Jay will have so much fun when he can feel him too! Glad things are going well, thank you for the flowers, I LOVED them, and what is your address? I have had a thank you card written, with a stamp, and no address for a week now!
I'm going with Topher! That is cute! I'm so happy for Jay! The new job sounds awesome and your class is very lucky to have you as a teacher!
Topher fits you guys perfectly! I love it! We aren't even having a kid for 10 more years, and yet somehow we are already fighting over baby names!
Post a Comment