Monday, September 22, 2008

Aaaw, How Sweet!!!

Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen?!? It makes me smile!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Rachel said...

VERY CUTE.

Stephani said...

So cute - it made me smile too!

Tristen said...

That is so cute! You are way on top of things! Go you!

Jen said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love that!!! You are so cute and creative!

Jordan said...

I love it!

ashley said...

Actually, I didn't do it. Another lady in my Due Date Club made it. I am totally not that creative!!
But I LOVE it!

Kierst said...

yea for friends that do things for us- You both look so happy!

Mary said...

love the picture! russ and i tried to do somethign like that when we were prego, but i never felt cute enough to do so.. dang! people like you make me mad:P
how is teaching wiht being prego?!??! i start my student teaching (5th) in a month.. so excited to get out of the classroom.....