Hi, I'm Ashley, better known as "that girl who keeps complaining she'll never feel her baby move."
Well guess what??
WE HAVE MOVEMENT!!!
I am sooo excited and all I wanna do is lay down and feel my baby all day long!! ![]()
Starting last Tuesday I began noticing little twinges but told myself it was probably all in my head.
It wasn't until Saturday morning that I was like, "OMG!! I KNOW that was the baby!!"
After I eat/drink I lay down on my back and can feel it. It's hard to explain, kinda like sudden little flicks of pressure. But I know that's my baby. I'm sooo happy!!!!!!!! After all that waiting, it was totally worth it!!! I'm so excited for it to get stronger and stronger so Jay can feel it, too!
P.S. Our BIG ultrasound is Thursday! Hopefully baby will cooperate so we'll know it we've got a HE or a SHE!! ![]()
Monday, September 1, 2008
MOVEMENT!!!! Hooray!!!
Posted by ashley at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
YAY!!!
Fun to feel your little baby! You need a little baby count down thing like everyone else. I can't wait to find out if it's a little girl baby or a little boy baby. Please call/text when you find out. I'm so excited you you guys!!!
Yay! Congrats. Feeling your baby move is one of the best things in the world. I hope you get to find out what you're having too! ;)
hooray!!!! so exciting! thanks for the comment. i think they are cute too!
Hip Hip Hoorah! We are so excited - I remember when I first felt Alayna move - it was so exciting! Let us know what you are having - we do need to get together again!
I am so excited for you! Hopefully Jay will get to feel it soon too!
I'm so excited for you. It's such a fun time when you can feel your baby move. It's also reassuring, because you know that they are actually alright in there! Congrats!
Post a Comment