Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Camping!

TOPHER'S FIRST CAMPING TRIP!!!

Topher loves camping! He loved the campfire, watching us ride the four wheelers, and laughing at the crazy dogs running around everywhere. He wasn't really fussy and slept well just like he does at home. Everything went really well!




Topher loves his daddy



The Dixon Family: Jay, Ashley, Topher, and Rusty




My two-year-old nephew TJ just adores Topher! He wanted to hold him, play with him, and hold his hand! It was adorable.

2 comments:

Jen said...

It looks like your family doesn't mess around with camping trips...nice trailers, 4 wheelers, etc. A little better than our sleeping on the ground type of camping! I love it either way though! Looks like you had tons of fun! I'm glad Topher was good, we are already looking forward to camping with the baby...and the puppy! Yikes, there are so many days when I wonder what I have gotten myself into!

Stephani said...

I can't even believe how big Topher has gotten since the last time I've seen him. Looks like a fun camping trip!