1.) I'm watching my dog Rusty scratch his ear and bite his foot at the same time. What a multi-tasker! My dog is way cooler than me.
2.) I'm leaving for Cedar in a few hours. I'm driving down by myself but I'm okay with that. It means I get to make as many pee stops as I need and I get to listen to my own music!
I'm so excited for Alpha Phi initiation tonight!! I haven't been to an initiation in probably 4 years! A bunch of alumni will be there and I'm stoked to see everybody!! It will be tons of fun!
Then I'll just hang with my mom & dad and maybe go to St. George tomorrow to see my sis. It'll be a fun weekend.
3.) I already blogged about how excited I am for November 21 for the TWILIGHT movie to come out, but I need to express my excitement for OCTOBER 24!!!! HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!!!
I am so dang excited!!! Jay would never go with me, so I'm meeting a friend in Provo on opening night! We'll be right smack in the middle of hundreds of screaming 12 year old girls and I'm so ready!!!!!!!!
*I mention this in every blog, but I seriously am such a 13-year-old girl.
Friday, October 17, 2008
3 Thoughts on a Friday
Posted by ashley at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
im so excited to see you!
Post a Comment