A LIST OF EIGHTS8 TV Shows I Watch:
-American Idol
--Dancing with the Stars
---So You Think You Can Dance
----The Office
-----Family Feud
------Family Guy
-------30 Minute Meals
--------America's Got Talent
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
-Almost crashed into a big orange cone in the middle of I-15. Scary.
--Watched a cool movie about Ancient Egypt in school.
---Ate a huge awesome salad for lunch.
----Taught a really fun math lesson about problem solving.
----Met the new superintendent of the east side district.
----Met the new superintendent of the east side district.
-----Ate a huge chocolate bar doughnut and drank the most amazing apple cider ever!
------Saw Rocco get kicked off Dancing with the Stars.
-------Went to bed REALLY early!!! (technically, I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30, woke up at 9:30, watched a condensed version of DWTS, fell asleep in bed around 10)
.
8 Favorite Places to Eat:
-Cheesecake Factory
--Cafe Rio
---California Pizza Kitchen
----Olive Garden
-----PF Changs
------Chilis
-------Wingers
--------Applebees
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
-Fall Break
--getting Rusty completely trained
--getting Rusty completely trained
--Thanksgiving Break
---Christmas Break
----Baby Boy Dixon's arrival in late January!
-----Learning how to be a mommy (hopefully I'll be a fast learner!)
------June... school getting out
-------Jazz games and American Idol starting up again!
8 Things On My Wish List:
-*Everything* on my Babies R Us registry (only counts as one!!)
--to have lots of awesome baby showers
---Get to play a lot with our friends in the next few months before baby comes
----Get to SLEEP a lot before baby comes!
-----Finish the bathroom!
------Landscape the backyard!
-------Travel lots of cool places
--------Have Jay continue to do the dishes (like he does now) for life!
That was fun, you should try it too!
2 comments:
That was fun! My cute friend did a top 8 things she likes about me and I thought it was cute,
Here's the top 8 things I love about you:
-We're pageant friends.
--We are alpha phi sisters. AOE!
---You're a fabulous teacher.
----You're very thoughtful and send me flowers when I'm sad. :)
-----You have a baby in your belly, and I'm going to throw you a shower.
------You always make me laugh by telling funny stories and doing funny things.
-------You married Jay, who is a great guy and does nice things. (Like doing the dishes.)
5 of your top 8 restaurants, are the same as mine...You definitely have good taste in food! We should do lunch!
Post a Comment