Friday, October 10, 2008

Is it November 21 yet???? ((((((((TWILIGHT)))))))

I am such a 13-year-old girl.

Today a few of my fellow "young teacher colleagues" and I sat in the faculty room during lunch continuously watching the TWILIGHT movie trailer and giggling. Loud, obnoxious giggling for at least 20 minutes.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the books. I am totally loving the guy they got to play Edward. He's exactly what I pictured Edward would be like.

Jay says I can't go back and read the first book again before the movie. He thinks if the book is too fresh in my mind that I won't like the movie as much.
I might sneak the book to school and read on my lunch break so he won't know.
We shall see.

NOVEMBER 21!!! Who wants to go with me?!?!?!

5 comments:

Natalie Kay said...

PLEASE CAN I GO WITH YOU!?!?! Davy would NEVER in a MILLION years go with me. Can we plan a party?

Sheri said...

That soon? Fun!

Jen said...

See I'm not loving the guy playing Edward. First of all he is Cedric from Harry Potter, so that totally throws me off. And then I had him imagined as this unbelievibly hot guy, and to me he just looks kind of creepy in the previews. Of course, I'm not really one to talk, since I can't really call myself a true Twilight fan. I am still about 100 pages into the 2nd book. I just can't get into the craze like everyone else.

akrollins said...

I am just like you Sandy is so sick of twilight luckly my sisters are just like me so we are going together up in alpine.

skinners said...

wish i were up there! i would go with you!!

i am sorry you were bummed out oct 3rd but how cute of your class to throw you a baby shower! i am a little jealous! i obviously don't need a shower because i already have everything but they are so much fun!

when is your cue date exactly?