It's 11:00 and Jay and I should be doing something productive like sanding/mudding/painting our new bathroom. But no. He's laying on the couch watching cartoons and I'm blogging.
Have you ever felt like you work sooooo hard to be good at your job and right when you feel like you're doing a really awesome job, that's when other people start to knock you down??
It was such a tough week for me. I feel like I'm a better teacher this year than ever, and yet it's now that suddenly parents are mad at me and my principal tells me I didn't do so well on my observation. I try to chalk it up to just being a bad week, but still... it kinda stings my over-emotional heart.
Now on a positive note: HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3. Wow. Wow. Completely amazing.
I was a little worried since the 1st one was so awesome and then the 2nd one kinda sucked, but GEEZ it was so good last night. Best by far. I absolutely loved it. It was close to perfect.
****Feel free to mock me publicly, I can take it.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Saturday Rambling.
Posted by ashley at 10:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i say you are a wonderful teacher! chalk it up to a bad week (every one is bound to have one--esp--prego people:) )i am sure i am going to be calling on your greatness pretty soon when i start student teaching!
Didn't anyone tell them that they aren't allowed to pick on the pregnant lady??? Pretty much, I think that they need try being pregnant and teach an elementary school class. I've never seen you in action, but I'm sure you're a great teacher!
Post a Comment